1. IF YOU ARE SICK OR DON’T FEEL SAFE ATTENDING THEN DON'T COME!
2. There will be no spectators, BUT riders are allowed to bring immediate family members, friends, and/or pit crew.
3. When you come through the gate, you will receive a piece of paper that everyone in the vehicle must sign. You will be given your own pen ( yours to keep ) then proceed to drop the paper in a container.
4. You MUST have exact cash for the gate. Registration, you must have exact cash or you may use a credit or debit card.
5& under FREE
Ages 6-12 $10
13& up $15
Pro $55 (100% payout to the line)
Pro AM $45 (50% payout to the line)
$5 (they are white stickers that say event scoring, what ever series it is doesn't matter as long as it says event scoring it will work!!)
5. We encourage riders to preregister so your wait time is shorter and its just all around easier.
6. You may print out your registration forms & minor releases, or we will hand you one at the beginning of the line for you to step to another table to sign ( with your pen from the gate. )
7. Riders may have one parent or mechanic on the starting line with them.
8. Masks are recommend for registration & the starting line, but not required.
9. Guests will be asked to remain in their pits unless going to registration, starting line, & food vendor.
10. There will be no podium interviews, but you may use it to take pictures.
Guidelines to help our riders & their families keep safe during this time.