Classes / Printable Forms
1. Only the top 3 teams of each class will receive plaque, Only the 1st overall team will receive a trophy.
2. Each team member must have their own transponder & their own helmet.
3. Teams may only switch in the designated impound area & MUST BE IN 1ST GEAR. NO EXCEPTIONS
4. You may use our own machines or share one between team members.
5. One team member must complete at least 30% of the race. Example: It's a 5 lap race you do 3 laps your buddy must complete 2 laps.
6. If you or your team member are caught going through ribbon, cutting corners, etc your TEAM will be disqualified.
7. You will receive arm bands to exchange when switching riders in the impound area.
8. If you or a team member does NOT have your assigned numbers on from registration on your helmets you will NOT be scored. NO EXCEPTIONS! (each team will have 4 of the same numbers)
9. New with the triple crown, each team will have points from each round. At the final event the winning teams of each class will be crowned. Points will work: 1st - 1pt, 2nd - 2pts, and 3rd - 3pts. Class teams with least amount of points will win the Triple crown.
10. At the end of this mini series, the top winning overall adult teams will win $1k. This means you must complete all three events!
GATE OPENS 8AM BOTH DAYS
REGISTRATION OPENS 8:15am BOTH DAYS
SPECIAL EVENT GATE FEE $15 PER PERSON 5 & UNDER FREE (covers both days)
2020 Buddy Race Triple Crown
2. High Point, Mt. Morris, PA
-Oct. 3rd & 4th-
GPS: 218 Taylortown Rd, Mt. Morris, PA 15349
(we will be using another gate, so make sure to follow signs & arrows!!!)
3. The Warrior, Greensboro, PA
-Nov. 14th & 15th-
ADULT ATV 10AM RACE 2HRS + 1 LAP
ADULT BIKE 1:30PM RACE 3HRS + 1 LAP
Click on location for buddy race results.
MINI BIKE 10AM RACE 45MINS
MINI ATV 11AM RACE 45MINS
YOUTH ATV 12PM RACE 1HR + 1 LAP
Stacyc race 12:30pm
YOUTH BIKE 1:30PM RACE 1HR + 1 LAP
ADULT/CHILD MINI BIKE 3PM RACE 30MINS
ADULT/CHILD MINI ATV 3:45PM RACE 30MINS